Conditions of Entry: Covid-19
Dobsons have implemented a number of measures, including extra cleaning to help safeguard the community against the spread of COVID-19.
Dobsons shops will continue to operate within the government’s mandated COVID-safe regulations, as outlined below.
All patrons, aged 16 years and over, who enter the uniform shop must be fully vaccinated or exempt, and proof of vaccination will be required.
- Mask use is mandatory within all stores.
- Density limits will be in operation.
- QR code registration is required upon entry.
For customers who may be unable to provide proof of vaccination, there will be an option of remaining outdoors and being served from the door.
We also ask that you please follow the directions of our staff when in store and observe the following:
• If you, your child or any family member are unwell, please do not visit us in store, instead shop with us online. We look forward to welcoming you in store again when your health has improved.
• Please observe all in-store signage including waiting areas and off limit spaces.
• Please follow all reasonable directions so we ensure customer and staff safety is fully maintained.