Conditions of Entry: Covid-19
Dobsons have implemented a number of measures, including extra cleaning to help safeguard the community against the spread of COVID-19.
As such, we ask that you please follow the directions of our staff when in store and observe the following:
• Masks must be worn in store at all times.
• If you, your child or any family member are unwell, please do not visit us in store, instead shop with us online. We look forward to welcoming you in store again when your health has improved.
• Only one parent is permitted to accompany their student(s) in store.
• Please ensure your children remain beside you at all times.
• Please observe all in-store signage including waiting areas and off limit spaces.
• You will be asked to queue inside or outside the store until a Dobsons staff member invites you in. This is to control the number of people in-store at one time.
• Please observe the 1.5m social distancing rule at all times.
• Browsing is not permitted. Please do not handle garments and allow our staff to serve you.
• Change rooms will be cleaned between customers, please limit your time in this space.
• We will be cleaning high contact hard surfaces regularly.
• Contactless payment methods such as credit card/eftpos is appreciated.
• Please follow all reasonable directions so we ensure customer and staff safety is fully maintained.